Crystal Springs

Find out what's going on in the Sunflower State's portions of the Metro here.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Crystal Springs

Post by mgsports »

There's no Topic just on this.
Missouri:really Kansas RED Brokerage plans to begin construction on Crystal Springs with 36 acres of retail and 60 acres of office space in Overland Park-135th Street and Pflumm Road.
M & I Bank is the only place annouced so far. A Department store would be good like Gordman's or TJMAXX and More or Ross Dress for Less but no Grocery Store only if it's Whole Foods.
Last edited by mgsports on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonk
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Re: Crystal Springs

Post by zonk »

Where is this?  More details....less vague-ness (if that's a word).  Your posts are extremely confusing. ](*,)
grovester
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by grovester »

I can't believe there is any demand or need at 135th and pflumm.  doomed to failure.  this is like muscle memory after the body is dead.
NDTeve
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by NDTeve »

WE DON"T NEED THIS.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
- Mark Twain
jimb
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by jimb »

NDTeve wrote: WE DON"T NEED THIS.
I live just a few blocks from that corner and I completely agree.  I cannot possibly imagine any urgent retail need that there isn't already multiples of up on 119th St or over at Blackbob.  They came in here a year or so back and graded and put access roads on that site and then let it go back to the weeds.  Same with the lot just of of this one across 135th.

Don't build just to freaking build something!  They put up a couple of the most hideous strip centers (and that is saying something!) I've ever seen between Pflumm and Greenwood over the last couple of years.  The first one can't keep tenants and the second has yet to lease a single storefront.
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Post by DaveKCMO »

i thought overland park had figured out they were starting to create their own blight with the continued creep south? guess the talk and walk still don't match.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

There's also Alden Center Phase 2 and so on by Greenwood and 135th Street and one by Price Brothers going in at 135th Street and Pflumm Road and so on to.