NorthGlen

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
KCN
Penntower
Penntower

NorthGlen

Post by KCN »

Any word on when the NorthGlen theater complex at Brighton and 152 will open up?

This is one huge step in getting the 152 corridor filled in. Look at what AMC did to Barry Rd and I-29!
kcmajik
Strip mall
Strip mall

NorthGlen

Post by kcmajik »

you are right- i think north brighton could really see some potential just with a movie theatre. i think n. indiana is the next exit west on 152 which is where renaissance north will be and will also be connected to maple woods parkway(connector route from 435/woodlawndr./M152/shoal creek pkwy/and 435 again). this area is really going to be something. there are plans for the north kansas city school district to build a new 3000+student school there just north of renaissance north which will also be surrounded by housing. i really anticipate 435,n. brighton, n. indiana, and n. oak to just explode in the next couple of years- kinda exciting because i would like to relocate there for certain issues and it's quite nice with the hills. plus all these lovely businesses moving up there and BODIES getting in the northland will be an EXCELLENT tax base for downtown if the city can get the northlanders to vote on anything.