To go up against Topgolf

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

To go up against Topgolf

Post by mgsports »

gfenn11
New York Life
New York Life

Re: To go up against Topgolf

Post by gfenn11 »

I wonder if this will have an effect on the planned driving range at One North development? They've really gotten behind on building more, so I guess it's perfect to capitalize on that but I feel like this one won't be as popular.
brewcrew1000
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by brewcrew1000 »

Does anyone know if KC has the most entertainment per capita outside of tourist places like Orlando and Vegas? I swear we have an oversaturation of entertainment venues like Arcade Bars, Family Arcade venues (power play/Dave and busters) Axe Throwing venues, Escape Rooms, Bowling Megaplexes, we even have a ton of theaters
MidtownCat
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Post by MidtownCat »

brewcrew1000 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:54 am Does anyone know if KC has the most entertainment per capita outside of tourist places like Orlando and Vegas? I swear we have an oversaturation of entertainment venues like Arcade Bars, Family Arcade venues (power play/Dave and busters) Axe Throwing venues, Escape Rooms, Bowling Megaplexes, we even have a ton of theaters
Yeah, Kansas City is the top entertainment destination in the country outside of Orlando and Las Vegas. You heard it here first.