Twin Creeks

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Twin Creeks

Post by mgsports »

mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Re: Twin Creeks

Post by mgsports »

Ultra new.
kboish
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by kboish »

This thread has been viewed nearly 700 hundred times.
grovester
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by grovester »

Bots?

Maybe mgsports has a cult following?
kboish
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by kboish »

I have long posited in this forum that mgsports is a bot. possibly king of the bots
flyingember
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by flyingember »

I saw the sign for the Ross the other day. They’re also putting up a new talk sign along 169

Also, this isn’t in Twin Creeks
grovester
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by grovester »

Or is it?
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Site plan shows Ultra.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

http://www.mdmgt.com/media/2489/village ... 4-2019.pdf Office,couple of Hotels,Entertainment and so on.
flyingember
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by flyingember »

Minutes away from Kansas City International Airport and Downtown Kansas CIty
"Minutes"
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

http://twincreekscenter.com/home/ Another Furniture Deals in area,Trampoline Park,Reece and Nichols Real Estate among new annouced.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

https://www.lane4group.com/wp-content/u ... Creeks.pdf 3 more Lease Pending and a Pad Site under contract.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

In latest Site Plan Five Below and Mainstreet Credit Union.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

http://www.mdmgt.com/retail/twin-creeks-village/ says opening in 2021 but nothing announced for other parts yet meaning Commercial but would say maybe Whataburger or so on look at it.
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

Wish these suburban dollars flew downtown.
SWFan
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SWFan »

normalthings wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 pm Wish these suburban dollars flew downtown.
The upside is the developments in the Northland are mostly all within 15 miles of downtown. Versus the Johnson County developments which are an hour from downtown and cater mostly to people who work in Johnson County thus promoting even less jobs and businesses wanting to be based out of downtown.
dukuboy1
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by dukuboy1 »

I agree that developments like this can benefit downtown residents. I know a lot of people journey into NKC to take advantage of some of the breweries and places to eat there. These types of developments have lagged behind in the Northland, compared to JOCO & such. But I think the silver lining is an already established infrastructure & great schools in the Northland.

As more businesses decide to locate to downtown and crossroads areas I think there will be great opportunity for the Northland to be a location for these people to live and be close to work. Plus getting anywhere in the city from up North is very easy, as the access to all the highways & interstates and almost shamefully easy. Plus I think there are some of the best opportunities for a commuter rail systems to go from up North to downtown, with the ability to have at least 2 hub rail stations with park & ride facilities (Up around Barry Rd & I29 & again further South in NKC area).

But a lot depends on our civic leaders pushing the brand and getting companies to come to KC, as well as provide the environment for new businesses to flourish
Anthony_Hugo98
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Post by Anthony_Hugo98 »

SWFan wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:25 am
normalthings wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 pm Wish these suburban dollars flew downtown.
The upside is the developments in the Northland are mostly all within 15 miles of downtown. Versus the Johnson County developments which are an hour from downtown and cater mostly to people who work in Johnson County thus promoting even less jobs and businesses wanting to be based out of downtown.
While I’m definitely opposed to greenfield, low rise development, in what universe is any JOCO development an hour from downtown?! At most it’s 35-40 mins to the edge of JOCO’s major greenfield developments, bluhawk is only going to be 25 mins with regular traffic.
flyingember
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by flyingember »

Anthony_Hugo98 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:11 am While I’m definitely opposed to greenfield, low rise development, in what universe is any JOCO development an hour from downtown?! At most it’s 35-40 mins to the edge of JOCO’s major greenfield developments, bluhawk is only going to be 25 mins with regular traffic.
At peak commuting time, absolutely.

I drove from NKC to about 95th and Antioch for six months. It's a minimum of 30 minutes. It's about the same taking Metcalf or I-35 to 635

I wouldn't consider anywhere near bluhawk, that's over an hour.

I drove around for that job, it was easily 15 minutes to 119th and Metcalf from 95th and Antioch