Page 1 of 1

Edgewood Farms

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:43 pm
by flyingember
http://www.kansascity.com/news/business ... 03365.html

225,000 square feet of retail
275 apartments
Bowling center with laser tag, ropes course

This is just south of Barry Woods theatre. Almost is infill, if you can have infill 10 blocks from the edge of the city

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:06 pm
by mgsports
Beat me to it. Main Event coming.

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:06 pm
by flyingember
The site is largely cleared and graded

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:30 am
by flyingember
This is still mostly a big piece of dirt.

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:53 pm
by brewcrew1000
Is it just me or is this Metro over saturated with Family Fun Centers and just overall entertainment like this? There are numerous Chuck E Cheese, Power Play (northland and Shawnee), Cool Crest, there was another one in Independence but think it closed. There is also Paradise Park (Not sure if any other City Gov't around here have something similar to Paradise Park), There is also the indoor Electric Go Kart place in Raytown, 2 Dave and Busters (Making us one of the smallest metros with 2 Dave and Busters), now this. I'm sure i'm forgetting some other ones but it seems like a lot of stuff this.

We also have more specialized places like Top Golf, Ifly, Pinstripes, SeaLife, Legoland, schlitterbahn, great wolf lodge, etc.

In addition we also have probably the most movie theaters per capita.
We also have quite a few escape room places and a couple clue (Who dunnit) places. I think they are even popping up in the suburbs now, not just the ones in River Market/City.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a Medieval Times.

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:46 pm
by mgsports
Orlando has one.

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:42 pm
by longviewmo
brewcrew1000 wrote:Is it just me or is this Metro over saturated with Family Fun Centers and just overall entertainment like this? There are numerous Chuck E Cheese, Power Play (northland and Shawnee), Cool Crest, there was another one in Independence but think it closed. There is also Paradise Park (Not sure if any other City Gov't around here have something similar to Paradise Park), There is also the indoor Electric Go Kart place in Raytown, 2 Dave and Busters (Making us one of the smallest metros with 2 Dave and Busters), now this. I'm sure i'm forgetting some other ones but it seems like a lot of stuff this.

We also have more specialized places like Top Golf, Ifly, Pinstripes, SeaLife, Legoland, schlitterbahn, great wolf lodge, etc.

In addition we also have probably the most movie theaters per capita.
We also have quite a few escape room places and a couple clue (Who dunnit) places. I think they are even popping up in the suburbs now, not just the ones in River Market/City.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a Medieval Times.


Paradise Park isn't a city thing...

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:32 am
by brewcrew1000
I always figured it was run by the City of Lee's Summit. Maybe having park in the name always threw me off.

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:37 am
by flyingember
brewcrew1000 wrote:I always figured it was run by the City of Lee's Summit. Maybe having park in the name always threw me off.

The history section of the faq implies it's private

http://www.paradise-park.com/faq/

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 pm
by longviewmo

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 pm
by mgsports

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:23 pm
by flyingember
mgsports wrote:http://images2.loopnet.com/d2/EBAWUZSFOIj02T0syVsWCjpE0MxJ00ZkbtmzCtSc864/document.pdf Trader Joe's and Marshalls

This isn't an announcement, just a drawing

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:34 pm
by jbean3535
flyingember wrote:
mgsports wrote:http://images2.loopnet.com/d2/EBAWUZSFOIj02T0syVsWCjpE0MxJ00ZkbtmzCtSc864/document.pdf Trader Joe's and Marshalls

This isn't an announcement, just a drawing


Especially since Marshall's just opened a new location virtually across the street.

Re: Edgewood Farms

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:25 pm
by mgsports
Stage or Belk or other one new to KC area.