Sprouts

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Sprouts

Post by mgsports »

SWFan
New York Life
New York Life

Re: Sprouts

Post by SWFan »

We live about a mile as the crow flies from that Liberty location. I had never heard of them. Reading reviews on the Internet they seem to be mixed with a little more tilted towards the negative side. Due to location we will probably shop there a little, but I doubt we'll stop going to the Liberty Hy-Vee.
SWFan
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SWFan »

We've gone there a couple times now. It won't be our primary grocery location, but we do like it. It is really good for their sales, but the stuff that isn't on sale is usually cheaper at Hyvee. It may just be the new factor, but so far each time we've gone it has been pretty packed.

Another bonus is they support NFC/Apple Pay. I prefer to use ApplePay or a chipped credit card for security reason, but very few stores support one or both. I know Hyvee's terminals support chipped cards, but it is currently turned off, so when I insert my card nothing happens and then I just have to swipe. Target is the same way. Wal-Mart however does support chipped cards. Home Depot supports NFC/Apple Pay, and their terminals have chipped capability, but the chip function is currently disabled.
maison rustique
Pad site
Pad site

Post by maison rustique »

SWFan wrote:We've gone there a couple times now. It won't be our primary grocery location, but we do like it. It is really good for their sales, but the stuff that isn't on sale is usually cheaper at Hyvee. It may just be the new factor, but so far each time we've gone it has been pretty packed.
Ditto, though I'd add in cheaper at Price Chopper, too.