Marketing at Bannister Mall??!!??

Jackson/Cass Suburbs, including South KC
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by trailerkid »

The KC Bus. Journal did a story about the big shopping day all around town that featured the Plaza, Olathe, Town Center, etc. There was one quotation that caught my eye:

Traffic at Bannister Mall was "picking up" Friday, said Tracy Calhoun, the mall's marketing manager.

This had to be a joke by the writer. There's no way that Bannister has a marketing manager. What exactly do they market??? When was the last print ad, TV spot, billboard, or even special event at Bannister? This is a job I'd love to shadow for a day.
KC ROO
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by KC ROO »

Did anyone else see on the news last week on fox 4 news they were supposed to have a story on bannister mall and an big company that may be coming in the preview they showed bass pro shop, but I didn't see the actual story,but from the preview it appeared as though bass pro shop may once again be coming back to bannister, I have looked at their site and have been searching but I haven't found anything on this story has anyone else heard anything about what is/may happen out at bannister. thanks.
"Make no small plans: they have no magic to stir men's blood,"  Daniel Burnham.