Traffic light

Discuss items in the urban core outside of Downtown as described above. Everything in the core including the east side (18th & Vine area), Northeast, Plaza, Westport, Brookside, Valentine, Waldo, 39th street, & the entire midtown area.
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

Traffic light

Post by trailerkid »

They said on the news tonight that they're putting a light in on the plaza by Mac, Eddie Bauer and Cole Haan. I can't remember the street intersection. They really aren't too many lights that are actually in the plaza.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Traffic light

Post by KCPowercat »

Nichols and Broadway......I guess it will be safer but I really don't see a need for it.....everybody understands what's going on and everybody stops and takes their turn.....
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Shawn
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Traffic light

Post by Shawn »

Sometimes you can get some kamikazee shoppers that don't pay attention and walk out in front of cars assuming that they will stop. I also think out-of-towners think that they don't have to stop since there are now stop signs. Before they even attempt to install a stop light, they should try putting in stop signs.
KCgridlock

Traffic light

Post by KCgridlock »

that signal does not look so bad now that it's in. It's not on yet, so it will be interesting to see how well the traffic and pedestrians take to it.
carfreekc
New York Life
New York Life

Traffic light

Post by carfreekc »

The traffic signal light is now on. It had been flashing red in all directions for a few days that I saw, but when I went through the intersection on my bus home tonight, the light was fully activated.

Will be interesting indeed.