New Lofts in River Market

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
KCDowntown
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by KCDowntown »

The guy who has renovated the KC Club into apartments has bought the builidngs that formerly housed Teddy's in the River Market. The building will be converted into 11 apts.

Also says opposite corner acroos the street will be an Italian bistro.

Article in River City Times
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

teddy's is no longer?
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
KCDowntown
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by KCDowntown »

They just moved on to Admiral a couple blocks west of the Federal Courthouse.

KCDowntown
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Post by FangKC »

I've been wondering when that building would be turned into apartments. Yay! Density, density, density. I hope someone buys (or the present owner) that building on the corner of NE corner of Broadway and the freeway and converts the upper floor to apartments. I also wish the owner of the building that houses Los Corrales and the Peanut on W. 9th St. would convert the upstairs to apartments. You'd think some of these owners of buildings would take advantage of the popularity of downtown and the River Market and maximize earnings on their buildings. Another building that I wish they'd convert the upper floors into apartments in that old building on the SW corner of Baltimore and W. 9th St. It's totally vacant now--even the street level. That space would be great as a used bookstore.
There is no fifth destination.