Thank H&R Block here...and renderings of project

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

First off, HUGE thanks to H&R Block.

NOW, everybody on here I want you to do one of the following. contact one of these people.

contact the PR Corp. relations people....

Bob Schneider
Public Relations Manager

bschneider@hrblock.com

or contact the Star and voice your public support. Actually do both.

either here: http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascit ... dback_np1/

or email them directly at {still looking for direct email}
Last edited by KCPowercat on Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »

Before I post renderings, I want to thank a few people.

Dave Cordish of Cordish Company, amazing guy, seems truly interested in this project and his company will be investing a lot of time
and money into KC and it will be challenging, especially since we still have the Plaza, but they will get it done.

Mayor Barnes & Governor Holden for there efforts politically. There has been a lot of behind the scenes work that should be credited

Andi Urdis, Although he has taken some heat on the President Hotel deal, he has been a big part of making this happen.

And of course the biggest of them all, Mark Ernst of H&R Block. This guy is a keeper
for KC and we should all say thank you because this is the guy that made the decision.
His company not only stayed in the urban core of KC, they are taking on one of the most
challenging and complicated projects this town has seen in decades and all of KC
should hope he succeeds and starts a major trend.

I also want to thank everyone else that worked on this and continues to work on bringing Downtown back (arena??), we are now in the Billions
of dollars worth of construction that will start within a year or so. It will be absolutely incredible.

So please everyone, myself included, please take the time to thank these people because we all know we would have taken the time to speak
out if they chose one of the easier and less popular options.

I will post renderings here but we can continue the discussions in the official H&R Block and KC Live threads…
Last edited by GRID on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »