Crossroads Graffiti

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Crossroads Graffiti

Post by PumpkinStalker »

I'm positive this has been a thread before so please move if anyone is successful in finding it.

Anyone know why the owners of this building on Main have a tree still on it, and why they haven't cleaned up their graffiti that has been there for weeks and weeks?  It's a block north of Nara.

DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Re: Crossroads Graffiti

Post by DaveKCMO »

the front entrance to that business is on the baltimore side. i doubt they are members of the CCA since we have a tag removal program. once we get a CID approved, they'll be assessed regardless and this will hopefully cease to be a problem.
Sussudio

Post by Sussudio »

I've seen that one a lot. Stupid anarchists.
Gladstoner
Penntower
Penntower

Post by Gladstoner »

It's even tougher to make a "living" when you spend the rest of your time defacing buildings.
A fool and your money are soon united.
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Post by DaveKCMO »

i want to break the hip of Hip Harold.
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

No shit, that dude pollutes every damn building downtown.  I wish I could catch him in the act sometime.
NDTeve
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by NDTeve »

almost as productive as shooting out KCStar windows. Real upstanding citizens.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
- Mark Twain
anniewarbucks
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by anniewarbucks »

The trouble is catching the offender in the act. He is probably going from building to building at random.
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant- free message.
However, a significant number of electrons have been inconvenienced.
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

anniewarbucks wrote: The trouble is catching the offender in the act. He is probably going from building to building at random.
I always thought they used an excel document to strategize their tags?
LindseyLohan
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by LindseyLohan »

PumpkinStalker wrote: I always thought they used an excel document to strategize their tags?
this is fucking torture
Sussudio

Post by Sussudio »

PumpkinStalker wrote: I always thought they used an excel document to strategize their tags?
You've caught on to my strategy!
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Post by FangKC »

Issue hunting licenses.
There is no fifth destination.
alpha_glamourina
New York Life
New York Life

Post by alpha_glamourina »

DaveKCMO wrote: i want to break the hip of Hip Harold.
Because his tags pretty much scream that he's an unmotivated dim bulb, i've fantasized about adding words to them, like,  "uses Preparation H" or "smells like the men's room at the Hurricane" , and also making his name Hipless Harold.  Just by saying you "want to break the hip of Hip Harold" almost makes that fantasy come true.  Thank you!  :D

Regarding the trite drool in red paint in the above pic, it kind of looks like HH's printing to me- does anyone else see that too? 
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

I don't think it's HH.  He always does this humpy squiggle nearby his name.  Down Main by the Santa Fe Condos he sprayed in navy blue damn near the entire concrete retaining wall.  I'm pretty sure I would sneak up behind him with an acid chemical fire extinguisher and stick it up his ass. 
alpha_glamourina
New York Life
New York Life

Post by alpha_glamourina »

:lol: 

:cheers:
snarf
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by snarf »

So does anyone know who this guy really is?? 

The other graffiti person (certainly not an artist) that I cannot stand is the person that uses a pump sprayer (like you would use with weed killer) and sprays huge letters.  He has hit a couple of buildings in the crossroads.  I'd love take a baseball bat to that guy.

Maybe we should all get together and give a reward for the capture of these jerks.  I've got some cash that I would donate.
Gladstoner
Penntower
Penntower

Post by Gladstoner »

If caught, they should be dipped into a bath of silver nitrate.
A fool and your money are soon united.
elextendo
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by elextendo »

The building in question is owned by Sterling seasonal concepts..good people and huge supporters of the arts..I think the graffiti problem is out of control and  I would be more than happy to break their frigging trigger fingers..its mindless..if they are really anti smtn..go to leawood.. I was always told dont shit where you eat(live work).. I think the city has done NOTHING over the past 7 years about the problem dont care much about the crossroads  org. doing anthing..there fed up also..the cops..dont care.. If there was a reward system in place from the city and matching money I think some people would be caught..YEARS and FROST should be newtered and made examples of..I think the Art tute should take a position also.. I will and post here..$ 500.bucks toward the capture jailing and or skinning of any of the illegal tag punk ass kids..NO QUESTIONS ASKED..
P&L Free since 2008
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

elextendo wrote:...If there was a reward system in place from the city and matching money I think some people would be caught..YEARS and FROST should be newtered and made examples of..I think the Art tute should take a position also.. I will and post here..$ 500.bucks toward the capture jailing and or skinning of any of the illegal tag punk ass kids..NO QUESTIONS ASKED..
I haven't seen much "Frost action" lately.  Most of the stuff I see is older.  Karma used to be everywhere, now I've been seeing "Pigsty", Hip Harold of course, "Sinz" and "Matic" a lot.  A lot of Matic stuff is on the east side but some has crept westward toward the Crossroads.  The West Bottoms seems to be out of control too, but at least it's not a retail destination for people that care about that anyway.  The one I see frequently around the wb is "Soma".

I hate taggers to, and fully support their public castrations.
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »