Lots of viewers, not many posters???

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

What's up everybody? I see many people view every topic but a small percentage post on the subject. For example the life flight post in the downtown section got 58 views.....what is up? Don't be scared to post, we need more and more people in here sharing their views and opinions.....nobody in here bites that I know of.

Register and let your opinions on KC be known!!!!!
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Rooster_Ties
Pad site
Pad site

Post by Rooster_Ties »

I lurk a bit here, and I post whenever I think I have something to offer. Trouble is that some of the issues/topics are things that I'm not that familiar with, so (confession time) I'm occasionally too timid to post what I think is "half-an-informed" post -- even when I have some vague opinions about the subject at hand.

( But, then again, I also realize that if everybody does the same thing - then the board has half as much traffic. )

I'm usually more active on a couple on-line 'jazz' boards, where I'm a little more up-to-speed on more of the topics being discussed. Although, there's a really active "politics" forum within the 'jazz' board I'm on --- and I'm usually a bit timid about posting much in the 'politics' forum, for reasons similar to my frequent lurking (but sporadic posting) on this board.

Still, I think this is a great board, and my first on-line experience with a group of people who all live in (or are at least interested in) the same place where I live.

:idea: I’ll try to think of some more threads to start, and if others do the same - perhaps that will generate some additional conversation. :idea:
10-year resident of KCMO, who lives in the Volker neighborhood, near the West 39th Street corridor. I grew up outside of St. Louis, on the Illinois side of the river (near Belleville, IL).