New Front page on website

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

If you usually don't check out the front page of the site and come directly to this forum, it's time to take another look at the home page.

We've upgraded the front page to where it now pulls out the latest news, features, and the biggest part, the latest updates to the site.

So, don't have time to search through all the projects and see what's new? Just see the front page where it will give you the project name and a snipet of the update. Want to read more? Just click on the project and the entire history of the project will pop up.

Hopefully this will help people in seeing what's new on the site. The front page is far from complete. I'd still like to add a few things, so your suggestions are welcome.

Tell us what you think of the new front page. Also still looking for someone to brew us up a logo.

Thanks for viewing the site.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

Right on, I just noticed that and came in here to say good job. So, good job! Looks good.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin