Mobile KCRag?

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Mobile KCRag?

Post by im2kull »

What happened to the mobile version of the forum...like for cell phones?  I remember a few years ago a few people using their phones to post on here, what happened to that?  Wasn't there an icon it showed next to a post if it was posted from a mobile source?  Am I blind and just not seeing that anymore, or does no-one use it anymore?  Also, anyone know how to get to the mobile version if we do still have it?  Thanks.
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.
AllThingsKC
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Re: Mobile KCRag?

Post by AllThingsKC »

http://forum.kcrag.com/?;wap2

It still works for me.
KC is the way to be!
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

AllThingsKC wrote: http://forum.kcrag.com/?;wap2

It still works for me.
Thanks, I wasnt sure if we still had it or not.  Is that the URL that you can directly put into your phone?  Perhaps we should create a sticky with the directions for usage of the mobile version somewhere on this board?
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.
AllThingsKC
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by AllThingsKC »

im2kull wrote: Is that the URL that you can directly put into your phone?
Yes.
KC is the way to be!
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

I used to use mobile but it doesn't show you pictures...or at least my phone didn't show them.  Now with an iPhone I just use the regular full site and don't use mobile anymore, although I post equally mobile/desktop.  So you don't see the mobile icon on my posts.