Tallest Structure in Kansas City

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.

What is the tallest structure in Kansas City?

Poll runs till Thu Apr 10, 2036 1:28 am

The KCTV5 Tower
60%
The KCPT9 Tower
30%
The KPXE Tower
No votes
The WDAF TV/Radio Tower
No votes
The KMBC9 Tower
No votes
One Kansas City Place
10%

Total votes: 10

KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

KCforumer

Post by KCforumer »

WDAF was a guess. I didn't research it.
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

thats ok :)
nice try though :)
it is taller than the AON Center and John Hancock Center's roof though...
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

In case anyone hasn't noticed the little link at the bottom of the pics, http://fybush.com is actually a really neat site.
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

yes it is :) i like it, i either use its images or Mapquests aerials to view towers that i want to draw...
downtown looks different from the air too :)
FyBush.com is something id like to create, although im not gonna do it because my former sites never lasted
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

Don't feel bad. SonicBoi.com doesn't really get too many hits either. I did just break 1000 all time, though. :D
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

:D my problem was that i never dedicated my time, apparently it wasnt that important to me. ive gotten tired of my webpage making days. i probably created over 100 pages on AOL, Tripod, Geocities, Angelfire (where i put many of my GiJoe and 007 websites), and a few others. But they have been lost to time and can't be accessed anymore... (a few hackers even raided one of my 007 sites and placed thousands of codes and i got tons of hits :P) but anyhow those days are done.