Thanks to the posters and moderators

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
Riverite
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Thanks to the posters and moderators

Post by Riverite »

I wanted to have an official post to thank the posters and moderators of kcrag. Many of you have been instrumental to the success and renaissance of Kansas City. Seeing Kansas City change and regain population has been amazing. Downtown feels like an entirely new city, many places are bustling that we’re devestated for decades.
I am sure that many people like Dave have been working with the city or neighborhood groups to help push the city forward, and that can be a thankless job. In many cases I’m sure the work has been unpaid and in you all’s free time. I know the city wouldn’t be the same place without all of the hard work. You should be proud of what has been accomplished in the realm of bike lanes and urban development. This forum helped get me excited and Interested in urban renewal, and helped me decide on doing a masters program that is dedicated to that pursuit.

I think all of you are amazing and I appreciate this forum so much. Thank you!
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Re: Thanks to the posters and moderators

Post by DaveKCMO »

Thank you!
ToDactivist
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by ToDactivist »

Riverite wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:54 pm I wanted to have an official post to thank the posters and moderators of kcrag. Many of you have been instrumental to the success and renaissance of Kansas City. Seeing Kansas City change and regain population has been amazing. Downtown feels like an entirely new city, many places are bustling that we’re devestated for decades.
I am sure that many people like Dave have been working with the city or neighborhood groups to help push the city forward, and that can be a thankless job. In many cases I’m sure the work has been unpaid and in you all’s free time. I know the city wouldn’t be the same place without all of the hard work. You should be proud of what has been accomplished in the realm of bike lanes and urban development. This forum helped get me excited and Interested in urban renewal, and helped me decide on doing a masters program that is dedicated to that pursuit.

I think all of you are amazing and I appreciate this forum so much. Thank you!
Ditto thank you strip mall and dave and others. More to do too, think bigger, faster....
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

Nice post. Thanks. Amazing to think back to how long this site has been going on and the changes we've seen in that time