My Website (City photos)

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

My Website (City photos)

Post by GRID »

I hope people don't mind if I post a link to my website here. I launched a new website and am trying to get some traffic flowing to it. Plus I thought people here might at least enjoy the KC pics on the site, if not all the other cities.

Any feedback (positive or negative) would be greatly appreciated. I could really use some feedback of how the site flows, if it's user friendly, annoying in any way etc. (if you are interested in any products, let me know, I'll get you a discount code). But what I really want is some feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Link to site:
http://www.skylinescenes.com/

Link to KC page:
http://www.skylinescenes.com/categories/kansas-city

Here is a pic of KC. Just for fun

teclis
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Re: My Website (City photos)

Post by teclis »

I just spent a few minutes on your site and like what I've seen so far. It seems to be easy and informative to navigate. I look forward to spending some more time there when I have a moment. Good luck with the site and I'll make sure to let you know when I find something to pick out...liking the Acrylic look!
missingkc
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by missingkc »

I've been visiting your site for years and have always enjoyed it. Hoping for some new aerials this summer.
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »

Well, at least I got a couple of replies. Appreciate it very much. I am looking for negative feedback if you have any. Missingkc, that's good to hear. I think we met once way back, but it's been a long time. I'll be in KC probably within the next month. I'm there a few times a year and always get at least some pics every time I go.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

missingkc wrote:I've been visiting your site for years and have always enjoyed it.
Same here, although I'd forgotten to check in for quite a while so I'm thankful for the reminder.
missingkc
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by missingkc »

Yeah, when I need my visual KC fix your site is one of my go-tos. I may have asked you this before, but long ago - mid or late 80s? - I bought a big (6'x2') photographic print that was an aerial of the Plaza. The shop was on Highway 9 just north of downtown Parkville. Not many people were doing that sort of thing back then. Was that your place?