KC warehouse/manufacturing space jumps from about 268M sqft Q2/2017 to 276M sqft Q2/2018 with 4.3M under construction and only 5.4% vacancy.
• A total of 22.2 million sq. ft. of industrial space reached completion since the beginning of 2015, the highest total in the Midwest outside of Chicago.
• The Kansas City industrial market has posted 27 consecutive quarters of positive net absorption.
• A 762,000 sq. ft. build-to-suit-to-own warehouse is under construction for CVS Health in Platte County.
• Garmin is building a 712,842 sq. ft. build-to-suit-to-own warehouse expansion at its Olathe, KS
• I-35 Logistics Park C is under construction, a 567,115 sq. ft. speculative warehouse which is 44% preleased.
• Northland Park has two buildings under construction, a 413,332 sq. ft. which is 50% pre-leased and a
303,000 sq. ft. speculative warehouse.
• Faurecia Interior Systems is building a 250,000 sq. ft. build-to-suit-to-own manufacturing facility in
• The fourth building at KCI Intermodal BusinessCentre is under construction, a 202,800 sq. ft.
• UPS is building a 200,000 sq. ft. expansion at its Lenexa facility.
• Three buildings are under construction at the Riverside Horizons park, RH IX a 214,000 sq. ft.
speculative warehouse; RH VII a 198,424 sq. ft. speculative warehouse which is 100% pre-leased; and
RH VIII a 134,000 sq. ft. speculative warehouse.
• Dayton Freight broke ground on a 100,000 sq. ft. build-to-suit warehouse in Grandview, MO.
• A 40% pre-leased, 100,000 sq. ft. speculative warehouse is under construction in Riverside, MO.
• A 40% pre-leased, 100,000 sq. ft. speculative warehouse is under construction in Perimeter Park.http://cbre.vo.llnwd.net/grgservices/se ... 122b2c497b