Most Hated City in the Metro

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
StL_Dan
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by StL_Dan »

KC wrote:Dan...missed my point...it was supposed to be a joke...

the part about him saying "the concept about being part of KC was thoroughly incomprehensible."....

damn I hate it when I have to explain jokes...lost it in the typing I guess.
sorry, kc.....sometimes my desnseness and ability to miss the obvious amazes me. #-o

you did good.
One State. One Spirit. One Mizzou. 05.22.2011  RIP Rusty, Harli and Hayze
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by TheDude »

i love all surburban cities in the metro cause it keeps the mullet headed, minivan drivin', white bread eatin', tastless masses out of my beloved brookside!! viva la suburbs!!
"ALWAYS be closing"
phxcat
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by phxcat »

Where do you think you are finding all these mullets?
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

Post by QueSi2Opie »

TheDude wrote:i love all surburban cities in the metro cause it keeps the mullet headed, minivan drivin', white bread eatin', tastless masses out of my beloved brookside!! viva la suburbs!!
Lord knows nobody in Brookside drives a mini-van or eats "white bread". The only "mullets" I see are in Bonner Springs, Edwardsville, Olathe, Merriam, Leavenworth, Raytown, Grain Valley, Independence, Belton and Raymore.

Anyhow, I like "wheat" bread and most my friends (or associates) were (or are) hispanic, black, native-american or bearded biker dudes. I do have one stereotypical white bread friend, but he's cool because he's a major alcoholic and goes anywhere to have a party (from the ghetto to the gay bars) when he's wasted. The fool's quite obnoxious when he's sober though.
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.
StL_Dan
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by StL_Dan »

QueSi2Opie wrote:
TheDude wrote:i love all surburban cities in the metro cause it keeps the mullet headed, minivan drivin', white bread eatin', tastless masses out of my beloved brookside!! viva la suburbs!!
Don't forget all the Achey Breaky Mistakeys, Kentucky Waterfalls and Mississippi Mudflaps wandering around in Independence, Grandview and Belton.
One State. One Spirit. One Mizzou. 05.22.2011  RIP Rusty, Harli and Hayze