Darn cheap transformers :-(

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

Sometime wednsday the power supply for my router shot crapps and died. Sence then I have had limited internet service and all of my web sites and @sonicboi.com email are down. :-( Grrrrr. Linksys is sending me a new one second day which will probably be monday. This sux. :(
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

our router and cable internet has been being stupid also... do you have Mediacom?
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

No. Planet KC. It isn't their hardware. It's mine. I've had this router/switch for 3 years, so the transformer just got old. Unfortunatly, as with all star configuration LANs that use switches (or hubs for that matter), it was my single point of failure. It should be up monday afternoon or tuesday afternoon.
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

we have to buy a new router today :evil: